>From what you mentioned, I'm very interested in the web 2.0
integration, and the ability to mashup SCA components/services using
simple SCA References concept on a web 2.0 client application.

I think that we should also add Data Integration to our Roadmap, as I
see SCA of great help to simplify exposing data as services to a
client application in a simple and flexible way.

As for Core capabilities, I think we should improve the error
reporting/handling for our data binding framework.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/