The Script Implementation is based on the extension-helper module,
some of the things you are expecting is available there. If you are
trying to understand how you could implement new implementation types,
I'd recommend the sample/implementation-crud and for binding
sample/binding-echo and binding-echo-extension.

On Dec 20, 2007 10:38 PM, Chandrashekhar Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     I am new to tuscany and had a doubt.
> 1. In the case of the Script Implementation we have defined
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.script.ScriptImplementationActivator in
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.extension.helper.ImplementationActivator file.  This
> is the only class I noticed which extends the ImplementationActivator
> Interface.  None of the other Implementation types extend this interface.
>
> 2. Also compared to other Implementations, the Script Implementation does not
> have artifact processor extension.
>
> Thanks, in advance
>
> regards,
> chandra