Hi

Can anyone help me in understanding why I am getting a Runtime error saying
"AccountClient.exe - This application has requested the runtime to terminate
it in an unusal way. Please contact the applications support team for more
information"

While running the CPP bigbank sample from the deploy folder (i am not
building any of the Tuscany components).. Using SCA Native container on
Windows XP system

The CPPCalculator sample is working fine for me.. Please help me out on
this.. i need to get the envt up and running by next week for a customer
pilot project!

Thanks
Prashanth