From: "Fengxiang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:09 PM
To: <tuscany-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ask for help on use tuscany in tomcat6.0.10

Yeah,I deployed one .
But I am not sure how to write an tunscany based webapp ,and deploy it to
tomcat, should I just only need  to  add a filter to web.xml?Are there any
other  issues  shoud  be consideration?
Thanks?

2008/3/19, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Have you tried deploying one of our webapp samples to Tomcat ? It
should work as is.

Or maybe you could give more details on what are you trying to
acomplish, so we can give you a better answer.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer