Raymond Feng wrote:
I'm working on a whitepaper which describes how to package tuscany as a web application for Geronimo. Most of the content applies to Tomcat too. You can find it at: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Tuscany+Web+Application+based+Integration+with+Geronimo.

This is a very useful article that I and many other will find useful.

One tiny nit. In the wiki presentation, some of the long lines in the code examples make the article very wide. As a result with limited screen space, the centered graphics appear far off to the right and require some left/right scrolling. Perhaps you can break some of the long code lines in pom.xml to narrow the width of the article, or you can left justify the graphics or make them smaller. It might make this easier to read on smaller screens. Or someone can buy me a bigger monitor!

--
Thanks, Dan Becker