Hello,
   I am trying to work on a prototype to use osgi service with a java sca
service using SDO datatypes. I had no problem with the datatypes like String,
but when I changed the dataype to SDO based it does not work, as the bundle
cannot understand the SDO data, which is passed as arguments for osgi service
call. Can someone suggest what am I missing here?

  If anyone has encountered or tried this, please comment on the experience.

  Thanks for any info in advance..

  Regards
  Roshan

Important notice:This e-mail and any attachment thereto contains corporate
proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from
your system.
Thank You.