Roshan,

The SDO packages required to create SDO instances from OSGi bundles are now
exported by the system bundle of the embedded Felix runtime started by
Tuscany. The changes have been committed under revision 646679. You should
now be able to import these packages in your bundles without installing
additional SDO bundles.