Hi

I am using
SCA Java 1.1-incubating (January 2008)
thanks

mukhtiar> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:52:08 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
tuscany-user@ws.apache.org> Subject: Re: problem with html file> > Could you
please let us know what Tuscany release are you using ?> > On Tue, Apr 15, 2008
at 9:42 AM, Mukhtiar Memon> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> >> > hi> >> > While
following the tutorial for developing java-based SCA application with Tuscany
(http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany-using-tuscany-eclipse-plugin.html),
 I found an erorr when I copy the html file for creating user interface. The
error is in Javasript of the html file and is pointed at items.length and
everyother place where this length method is used. I tried to go withoud
correcting it but doing this does not load the items in the html user
interface. Please guide ..> >> > thanks> >> >> >