From: "Steve Chamberlain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 4:39 AM
To: <tuscany-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Query: invocation-time access to reference policies

Hi,

Could someone please give me a clue about invocation-time access to the
policies resulting from Intents and/or PolicySets attached to a custom
reference binding?

For implementation policies, I observe that the runtime sets up a
PolicyHandlingInterceptor in the invoker chain, which invokes relevant
PolicyHandlers (e.g. the JaasAuthenticationPolicyHandler) before and
after.  But this model does not appear to apply to policies on
references or bindings: applying the JAAS policy to a reference or
binding appears to fail.  The WS binding does not seem to include
anything equivalent to the policy handler, and how the
helloworld-ws-secure sample actually implements the computed policies is
so far a mystery to me.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Steve Chamberlain