On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Now that we are making more progress with the SCA & BPEL integration
> and have figured out how to make References to work, let's discuss
> what could be the next steps on this area. Below are couple examples
> of what we could do next
>
> - WS-BPEL Process Introspection : Currently we are requiring SCA
> componentType files, we could introspect the BPEL process file to
> generate the component type information from it.
>
> - Integrate BEPL with the store scenario tutorial : We could add a
> OrderProcessing step to the store checkout, and illustrate a more real
> integration scenario.
>
> Other then these, we could review the
> SCA_ClientAndImplementationModelFor BPEL and identify other areas that
> we might need enhancements. Scenarios / Samples / Demos are always
> welcome too. Or if you have other suggestions, feel free to jump to
> the discussion.
>
> BTW: Copying the ODE list in case they want to jump and help, or in
> case they have other ideas.

Not a very exciting one but is there any clean up of the dependencies
possible? Currently using the implementation.bpel extension brings in 78
addition dependency jars at about 20meg, i wondered if some of those could
get excluded?

   ...ant