Which release of Tuscany are you using? Later releases should be outputting
a log message for each service endpoint saying what the endpoint is, eg:

INFO: Added Servlet mapping:
/sample-helloworld-ws-service-webapp/HelloWorldComponent

The actual endpoint used depends on the binding config, but in your example
above i think it would be webappContextPath/componentName so
/dcri-finance-composite/CreateTrialServiceComponent.

We don't yet have a way to change the default port like you suggested, we
did at one point talk about adding a feature like that but it hasn't
happened yet...if you say you'd really like it it might encourage someone to
get around to it :)

   ...ant