On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Abraham Washington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> sorry...i'm using tuscany version sca-1.1-incubating
> thx simon/ant for the responses.  if i can just get the wsdl from the war,
> that would be great.

Hi

On the tomcat front do you see the messages in the log where Tuscany says
that it is adding servlet mappings. If so can you post them here? If not can
you post whatever error you are seeing in the log? If you are not seeing
anything in the log to do with Tuscany it maybe that your webapp is not
configured to fire up Tuscany. In that case take a look at one of our webapp
samples to see how the web.xml is configured and what is deployed in the
webapp.

You don't say if you are seeing messages in the JBoss log. Did you get past
the problems from the other thread [1]?

Regards

Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg02980.html