Hi Simon,

thanks for your answer. I remember you wrote a similar answer when I
asked about load balancing and failover.
I'll have to get my hands on this workspace stuff, soon.

It would be great if you guys could provide a little more documentation
on the website. Everything I have read so far was not self-explanatory
(at least not to me). So this will be of interest to more people than
me, I guess.

Thanks for now.

Bye,
Daniel