Hi everyone,

This may probably be a very basic question. But I had been trying for quite
sometime and
could not find an example on it, so I thought I will post it.

How do I expose my component (BPEL implementation) as a webservice URI? Do I
modify the
componentType file?

I tried modifying both the componentType and the composite file and introduced
"<binding.ws/>" in both, but it does not seem to pick it up.

For e.g., my componentType file looks like:
<componentType xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
        xmlns:wsdli="http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl-instance";
        xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

  <service name="HelloService" promote="BPELHelloWorldComponent">
        <interface.wsdl
interface="http://tuscany.apache.org/implementation/bpel/example/helloworld.wsdl#wsdl.interface(HelloPortType)"
/>
        <binding.ws/>
  </service>

</componentType>

I have deployed it as a webapp on Tomcat. And during startup, Tuscany throws a
warning
like:
WARNING: Element {http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}binding.ws cannot be
processed.
([row,col,system-id]:
[27,9,"file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/webapps/sample-helloworld-bpel/WEB-INF/classes/helloworld.componentType"])

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dalys

Be a better friend, newshound, and