On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 at 14:46, Ilias Apalodimas
<ilias.apalodi...@linaro.org> wrote:
> TBH those are GUIDs that are used by virtual devices. It wouldn't hurt
> if someone reused those GUIDs but we can display a warning about it?

Right, I've added some of those to the spreadsheet "never" column.
They'll work for testing purposes but they can't be pushed to public
remotes.

> Ok thanks for the info. Is there also a check of "I have duplicate
> GUIDs that aren't in the DMI list'?

Yup, we check that components with duplicate GUIDs don't have
different AppStream IDs or different sets of HWID requirements.

Richard.