The Machine Learning and Instrument Autonomy Group at the Jet
Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, CA, invites applications for a
Group Supervisor position.  We are an energetic group of ten people,
involved both in leading machine learning research and in
incorporating machine learning advances into new instrument and
spacecraft software.  Our primary research interests include onboard
data analysis, image analysis, bioinformatics, classification, and
clustering.  The Group Supervisor generally splits his or her time
50/50 between group management and independent research on projects
of personal interest.

Applications will be reviewed until December 17, 2007.