Dear UAIers,

we're opening a Research and Development position in my group on Machine
Learning. The company is one of the biggest financial institution in the
world and is located in London in the new area of Canary Wharf. Our team
is devoted to Quantitative Analytics with statistical methods and in
order to improve our investment process and services to our customers
with intensively use statistical learning methods. The position is a
research and development position that is we aim at developping new
methods and algorithms especially for the understanding of multivariate
time series related to funds, assets and other financial "products".
Forecasting and classification are 2 important topics in this team. This
team aims also at developping tools based on our research and the
candidate should have good programming skills in languages such as (but
not limited to) C++, Matlab, R, etc...
Important skills in machine learning are graphical models, kernel
methods and classical statistical methods like regression, variable
selection, boosting, etc...
It is a full time position as a member of staff in the company, ideally
located in London, UK.

Candidates at a MSc or PhD level are strongly encouraged to apply and
submit a resume to David Bellot at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do no hesitate to contact me for more information.

Best Regards,
David Bellot