Most are basic problems that you would expect from a beta version, but
it takes time and effort to fix them.  However, the main reason I sent
the earlier e-mail is because of a udev bug (or a kernerl bug) that
displays the following message at bootup for infinite times:

[ 43.157994] device-mapper: table: 254:1: linear: dm-linear: Device
lookup failed
[ 43.158221] device-mapper: ioctl: error adding target to table

Booting the new 2.6.22 kernel triggers this problem, but booting
2.6.20 works fine.  Killing the udev daemon solves the problem.
Uninstalling evms also solves the problem (I don't use it anyway).  It
ate up around 25% of my CPU while running.

But anyway, my new system looks good.  There are improvement on the
new version of KDE and I liked them. :)

- Russell