I think this problem started from Tribe 5.  Let us know your
experiences with GNOME 2.20.  Suzan bhai might also have something to
share, since he's with GNOME Foundation.  BTW, Kubuntu 7.04 beta comes
with the latest stable release KDE 3.5.7, but I think I'll try
upgrading to 4.0 beta.

Omi bhai, nice joke ;)

- Russell