Thanks for the correction. Yes E (or Eet) is not any DE, my mistake it
is only a WM (windows manager) which can be used with any other DE.
Thanks Nasim for reminding me.

But now I am confused, as I have read something related to Darwin
project and this Englightment project. Now I cannot find any article
relating these two, I guess I was wrong.

By the way, on E all OS X short-cut keys work, isn't it? Or is it just
a gOS implementation?

Another correction. On April 20 a stable version (1.0.0) was released.
So it is not in beta phase any more.  (I didn't know this, sorry :p)