Dear friends,

Users on our IRC channel is decreasing day by day, and it isn't very
encouraging for us.  I would like to request you all to stay on the
channel whenever possible.  You can be there to:

   - Ask questions
   - Help others users
   - Interact with fellow Ubuntu users (general chit-chat is allowed)

You don't have to be active on the channel all the time, just idling
would help in a way too.  Just connect to Freenode and be with us!
Here's the information once again:

    Server: irc.freenode.net
    Port: 6667
    Channel: #ubuntu-bd

You can use Pidgin, XChat, Konversation, KVirc, Opera, or even Firefox
add-on ChatZilla to connect.  If you're on Windows, you can use mIRC
to join us.  In case if you are facing any problem to connect, or have
any questions, then please feel free to ask.

Hope to see you guys on #ubuntu-bd!

Best regards,
Russell

--
No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of
this message.

Russell John | Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
1024D/91F003D2 | (+88) 0161-Russell | http://russelljohn.info