Yes, that's the recent scenario.  I sent a graph of last 2 weeks usage
on my previous email, in case if you guys didn't get it, then take a
look at it here: http://tinyurl.com/63yn5s

For now you can also join our chat room from
http://ubuntu-bd.org/chat/ -- please give it a shot.

Thank you all.

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:57 AM, shiplu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:51 AM, আলোকিত <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> আমি তো প্রায়ই চ্যানেলে যাই, কিন্তু রাসেল ভাই ছাড়া আর কাউকে দেখি না :-(
>>

> I visited many times.
> I have seen the logs. I see there is no chat log for 3/4 days.
> Every time I log in I see only locobot, Chanserv and ubot3 online except the
> last time
>

> --
> A K M Mokaddim
> http://talk.cmyweb.net/
> Stop Top Posting !!
> --

No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of
this message.

Russell John | Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
1024D/91F003D2 | (+88) 0161-Russell | http://russelljohn.info