You must have been making yourself smarter by talking about it here.

I clicked on scour.com and refered by a friend. I signed up and clicked on
the invite button. AND YOU TALK ABOUT MAILING LIST. Can you just shut it
off?
seems like these things never been around and you live in heaven? Listen
there's no such heaven you make it heaven where you live when you dont pick
up quarrel like this

Lenin