Can't say for certain if it surpassed 400 participants or, but there
were a lot of people who weren't present throughout the program.  Some
got bored watching the documentary (we made a mistake by not
announcing it's time length) and left in the middle, some stayed for
an hour and then left, like that.  At one point the auditorium was
full and some people had to stand at the back.

Overall it was a great program, we had a large team of volunteers who
helped with registrations, hall management, seating arrangement,
tea/biscuit distributing, t-shirt and DVD sales, and so on.

I didn't speak at the program today, but helped with volunteer
coordination and taking pictures, which I'll upload soon on our
gallery.

BTW everyone loved your banner design, and I loved it too!

I proudly wore my Ubuntu t-shirt and so did other volunteers and
organisers of the event!

Shabab bhai/Lenin bhai/Ring bhai will probably send an official report
soon with more details!

2010/7/23 Ovro Niil <ovron...@gmail.com>:

> I watched the finishing part in ustream... yeah ... it is really an awesome
> idea!
>
> I read in sachalayatan (from GoutomDa's blog) that there were 350+
> registered guests. But what was the actual figure? Did the figure surpass
> 400+?
>
> --
> .:: অভ্রনীল ::: Ovroniil ::.
>
> ❆ আমার সাইট ➠ http://ovroniil.wordpress.com/
> ❆ সহজ উবুন্টু শিক্ষা ➠ http://ovroniil.wordpress.com/ubuntux/sus/
> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com

TranceHost.com - Reliable & Affordable Web Hosting
Linux Powered | cPanel Accelerated | 99.9% Uptime | 24/7 Support

--
Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org