Thanks to all for enjoying the show. I personally very much enjoyed it. But
very sorry about the late to give you the recent post event updates.

I was unable to join my work today because of clamsiness and exausted body.
Last fifteen days I was too busy with my work and the arrangements of
organizing our greatest ever ADDA named BUNTUMINTURADDA. Today I have
contacted with various newspapers and targeted their weekend techno
reporting and features pages. I have already written the article to be
published. After few more corrections and having pics from my cousin and
some more from MAK vai I will physically meet all those pages editor and
requests them to publish the article.

Sorry for the late again and please pardon me that I am going to sleep from
now on to till next morning.

Thanks to you all for being with us.

রিং
সমন্বয়ক (প্রকাশন ও বিপনন)