Hey bro,

>From one point of view he is right. We have our own privacy and they are
breaking it. As per I am concern there is a little few in our country who
really cares about there online privacy :).

In other FSF blog they also have written that how to overcome this. Just
simply stop using lens when you are online. It is the first and easiest
solution. Then another solution they said use Ubuntu forks.

All these thing are concern if U want your online privacy.

On the other hand, Ubuntu the Flag Ship of GNU/Linux or Linux (what ever
you want to say). So will try to keep this in future. And fort them MS
windows is the biggest threat. So they are trying to creating new feature
which are really coll but lots of bug too. So this side you can not just
keep Ubuntu left from this community.

For me I waiting for Ubuntu community answer regarding this issue.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Coordinator - Public Relation Cell, FOSS Bangladesh
<http://fossbd.org/> && Mozilla
Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
01199151550, 01551151550
--