On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Christopher
Olah<christopherolah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears to me that the most important point has been forgotten: the
> accusations of censorship. This, if true, is very alarming...
>
> We can bicker over Mono all we like, but if people are being censored,
> like the OP suggests, something is _very_ wrong.

this is what happens when you promote MONO boosters to positions of
power, they will poison the distro and ban the people who don't
mindlessly follow them like sheep

to MONO boosters, MONO is a religion: http://nocturn.vsbnet.be/node/142

luckily only stupid people who can't think for themselves fawn over
MONO and follow it like a religion. however, this is a threat to all
of us because they convince many people to use the trojan horse that
is MONO and as you can see on the ubuntuforums they have fooled many
many people into thinking MONO is ok but its not

obviously some of the forum moderators are novell employees (or people
who drink they're koolaid) who are censoring respectable people like
neighborlee when they speak of the dangers of MONO

this behavior is unacceptable and they need to be kicked out for their bias

--
Only by destroying MONO can Linux be saved.