Il giorno mar, 09/06/2009 alle 20.02 -0400, Mark Fink ha scritto:

> > Maybe you should go start an "I HATE MONO!!!" mailing list, Mark,
> where you
> > can dispense your bile without fear of having anyone point out that
> you're
> > doing nothing to add light here, only heat.
> >

> no wonder you got reported to your boss, david. you are not very
> resptful of your users and customers.

You all are going completely crazy. Reporting to bosses?? Do you think
it is RIGHT to risk to ruin a career and a life because of a discussion
on the web? If so either please commit suicide or seek for medical
assistance, or just rethink. Not only you, everyone who thinks it's ok
to send an e-mail to the boss of somebody else to inform him/her
about... a flamewar involving an employee.

You can spread the voice against mono as much as you want but switching
to persecution of other persons life is sick and should be treated. I
*know* that I am at risk of being reported to my bosses now. But as they
are very good scientists I have no doubt that they will be able to tell
what's going on here.

V.