[adding Technical Board to Cc]

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 05:39:50PM +0100, Robie Basak wrote:
> This is now ready for feedback and review. We will need sign-offs from
> the Pro client developers (the subset of the Server Team that is
> maintaining this package) as well as the SRU team, Release Team and
> Technical Board. Please see the wiki page for details.

There's been no feedback, and I understand the SRU team are generally
happy with this. So can we move to sign-offs, please?

Release team: please sign off on "Feature freeze in the development
release shall not apply".

Technical board: please sign off on "Facilities that enable access to
Ubuntu Pro may be added to the main Ubuntu archive and installed by
default." and "Updates shall be permitted as usual for SRUs and
additionally after EoSS." (IOW, that we do SRUs into the main archive
after EoSS as an exception here at all).

On behalf of the SRU team I can sign off on the SRU team bits.

Reference document: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdvantageToolsUpdates

Thanks,

Robie