Dear Release Team,

Would it be possible to have some status update on the Noble archive opening?

In the past days I've seen a bunch of people asking on Ubuntu IRC channels (and I also got some direct messages) about 'when will the archive open'/'can we upload yet'/'when will autosyncs start'. Having the information would help people to plan their work and organize better.

We used to have a public checklist about the opening tasks and on some occasion even emails on what to expect as this one
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2019-October/040817.html

It would also be nice if we managed to find a way to make the process more open again. Even with access to the board currently used (which isn't openly accessible) I'm unclear on whether we are waiting on toolchains changes/which ones/how long it will take and such I'm not able to help people asking.

Thanks,
Sébastien Bacher