Hey Simon, Lukasz,

I'm also giving a +1 for Lubuntu-3years-LTS

Cheers,
Sébastien

Le 17/01/2024 à 11:13, Lukasz Zemczak a écrit :
Hey Simon!

Your LTS requalification application checks out so I'm fine with
starting a Technical Board vote on this.

My vote is of course +1. Other TB members please vote as well!

Regarding your comments and concerns: I'm sorry you had to go through
these various frustrating situations before end-of-year. I agree: we
all need to communicate more, communicate better. It's certainly
something we need to get better at - especially all the Ubuntu teams
at Canonical. That being said, I don't think this is anything the
technical board can help per-se. With my release team and archive
admin hats on the only thing I can say is that I'll try improving my
throughput regarding reviews this cycle. Around EOY is a very
disruptive time, especially after such a busy year as 2023.

Thank you and the Lubuntu team for all your hard work!

Hoping for the vote to finish soon.

Cheers,