Matthew,

You are absolutely correct :), and I've tried to correct these errors.
Please review and let me know if things are better.  As for the LTS
changes, we set a goal this release to better define what an LTS
*really* is, i.e. to allow us to better define how it is, and is not,
like a regular release of Ubuntu:
  http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS

I apologize for the recent churn in the schedule, and for the mishap
with some of the deadlines.  I'm hoping to send the official schedule
announcement this week once we've done our best to make sure it's
workable for all.

-Robbie

--
Robbie Williamson                      twitter/identi.ca: undacuvabrutha
Ubuntu Foundations & Security Team Manager     robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)