For me: export SDL_VIDEO_X11_DGAMOUSE=0 fixes the problem partially
cause it take away the jumping problem but this leaves my mouse not
smooth, not like it was in Ubuntu 9.04. It make my mouse lag in games.
Please test if you got the same observations. I tested this issue on two
A4Tech mice A4Tech AK-47 and A4Tech X718 and had the same results. I
think something may be broken in the xorg package or sdl.

--
[MASTER] Mouse jumps to bottom corner on click in fullscreen games. New mouses
(A4Tech). Related to DGA / DGAMOUSE in SDL.