For what it's worth, using the linuxthreads.old stuff, the 10/04 nightly
snapshot built for armv4l, armv5l, i586, i686, x86-64, m68k, mips, mipsel,
sh4, powerpc, and sparc.  I've test booted the arm and mips variants, and
should have time to poke at the others in the morning.

It seems like good -rc2 candidate material, so I've attached my old busybox
release script for Bernhard's use, modified to work for uClibc instead.  It's
based on an email from Erik about how he used to cut releases, so this is how
the existing

The new maintainer will have to make his own gpg key, and replace
the "landley.net" reference to a URL to his own public key (on a server
_other_ than uclibc.org, or it really defeats the purpose of signing the
suckers in the first place).

The other step to doing an actual release is announcing it on the web page,
something that didn't happen for -rc1.  Just FYI...

Rob