On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 03:35:50AM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
>For what it's worth, using the linuxthreads.old stuff, the 10/04 nightly

Unfortunately i have _no_ idea what revision that would be.

>snapshot built for armv4l, armv5l, i586, i686, x86-64, m68k, mips, mipsel,
>sh4, powerpc, and sparc.  I've test booted the arm and mips variants, and
>should have time to poke at the others in the morning.
>
>It seems like good -rc2 candidate material, so I've attached my old busybox
>release script for Bernhard's use, modified to work for uClibc instead.  It's
>based on an email from Erik about how he used to cut releases, so this is how
>the existing

Thanks for the release script.
I've half a dozend of fixes queued before the -rc2, i'll try to apply
them this evening (in about 10 hours) and then do the rc2.

>The new maintainer will have to make his own gpg key, and replace
>the "landley.net" reference to a URL to his own public key (on a server
>_other_ than uclibc.org, or it really defeats the purpose of signing the
>suckers in the first place).
>
>The other step to doing an actual release is announcing it on the web page,
>something that didn't happen for -rc1.  Just FYI...

I also forgot to bump the version number in the rc1. I'll do this for
the rc2. Thanks for the reminder.

cheers,
Bernhard