Hi Steve,

Steve Bennett wrote:
Following are a series of patches which add support
for the Intec Automation ColdFire 5282-based boards,
the WildFire and WildFireMod.

These patches are all against uClinux-dist-20070130

Let me know if you want these updated against your
latest 2.6.21-uc0 or if you think some of these
should be submitted elsewhere.

For the most part it looks like the still apply (only 1 or 2
needed some fix ups).

I will carry them in the uClinux-dist, but only promote the
cpu/architectural code parts to mainline. If you want the
drivers to go into mainline then you will need to submit to
appropriate maintainers of those subsystems (or directly via
lkml).

I notice in some of the driver code (looks like it was written
by Mike Lavender) that the formating is not strictly kernel code
style compliant (for example '//' comments instead of /* */).
Would pay to fix that before sending upstream.

Regards
Greg