Hi, Matt.

I think the USB staff is compiled into kernel because I cannot find this
file: "drivers/usb/host/ehci-hcd.ko".

The following is the output on the uClinux console when the board is
powered on.

Regards,

Allen

MCF532x USB EHCI: is found. ID=0x5 Rev=0x41
ehci ehci.1: EHCI Host Controller
ehci ehci.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
ehci ehci.1: irq 176, io mem 0xfc0b4000
ehci ehci.1: USB 0.0 started, EHCI 1.00, driver 10 Dec 2004
usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
MCF532x USB EHCI: is found. ID=0x5 Rev=0x41
ehci ehci.0: EHCI Host Controller
ehci ehci.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
ehci ehci.0: irq 175, io mem 0xfc0b0000
ehci ehci.0: USB 0.0 started, EHCI 1.00, driver 10 Dec 2004
usb usb2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
ehci-mcf532x: can't find transceiver!
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usbcore: registered new driver usb-storage
USB Mass Storage support registered.
usbcore: registered new driver usbhid
drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: v2.6:USB HID core driver
udc: Freescale MCF532x UDC driver version 27 October 2006 init
udc: No external transceiver!
udc: MCF532x USB Device is found. ID=0x5 Rev=0x41