Kids,

Listen up. My sources tell me that the PGB strength is real, and that its soldiers get preferential treatment compared to the rag-tag regular UPDF. But remember what happened to Mobutu's presaidential brigade?  The same fate faces the PGB!

And, by the way talking about the PGB, where is Major Kaneirugaaba, Museveeni's son, still recovering from the wounds? He is not in Soroti anymore, I know that, or is he?

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug