J Ssemakula wrote

Negative vibes or not, Obama is a winner! Get with the program or be left in the dust moaning and groaning ... the 'system' this , the 'system' that!

I was approached by the democratic party when I was a mere eleven year old, they offered to pay my way through Universtiy,  guarantee that I would get a law degree and put me in office after graduating from Law School, even as a eleven year old I had more integrity than worms like Obama.  I am not interested in profiting off the blood of milliions of innocents...