> > Hm.  If we are going to steal a local DHCP option anyway, maybe we
> > should only take one but give it this syntax:
> >
> >     z_user=... z_pass=... z_path=...
>
> OK, I implemented this.  After various Googling, I settled on DHCP
> option 233.  The changes are in 4.1-rc1 and they work for me.  Try it
> out!
>
>  - Pat

Basic dhcpd question:
        Using ISC DHCPd 3.x how would I add option 233?

What I've tried already:
        option unattended-options code 253 = text;
        option unattended-options "z_user=localdomain\customusername
z_pass=passwordgoeshere
z_path=//servername/sharename"

Evidentially I am doing something fundamentally wrong because after adding the above
option lines
dhcpd is rather angry :)

I read through man dhcpd.conf and man dhcp-options I think I am choosing the wrong
option type.

-Jeff