Fredag 23 mars 2007 11:58, skrev Steffen Kaiser:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Nils Olav Fossum wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have news about the DOSEmu issue:
>
> The slang library was downloaded and unpacked, but not built. Hence, the
> DOSEmu configure found the specified header files, but searched the
> /lib directories of the host for the libslang.a.
>
> I changed the Makefile like so, in order to let DOSemu compile with
> libplugin_term.so. (Because of the libcap issue, I cannot test any further
> currently).
>
> I copy slang.h into fakeheaders and the compiled libslang.a into fakelib
> and I removed the --with-slang from DOSemu, it picks up slang from the
> fake* dirs.
> I'm not certain about the dependencies, though. I modelled the item after
> DOSemu's one.

hm, I managed to build an iso, but my tree is a mess so I start over again.
will try this patch, but, some info:

For some months Ive been running unattended with Dosemu 1.3.3 without slang.
Maybe we dont need it? (yes, best solution is if we can do without dosemu at
all..)

In the same previous build, I had no libcap either.. (using Samba-3.0.23a)

Right now my iso build stops at HD format (parted):
Error: Can't have overlapping partitions

So there may bee more trouble ahead..

--
mvh
Nils Olav Fossum