Fredag 23 mars 2007 11:58, skrev Steffen Kaiser:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Nils Olav Fossum wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have news about the DOSEmu issue:
>
> The slang library was downloaded and unpacked, but not built. Hence, the
> DOSEmu configure found the specified header files, but searched the
> /lib directories of the host for the libslang.a.

Thanks!
This worked.

As for the libcap:
Im installing xp on a Compaq PIII Deskpro now (serial ATA)
I will see if I can make a patch..
(basically use the capability.h from debian-patched source)

It looks like we have more work to do on the kernel and parted :-/
I had to use fdisk from a win 95 floppy to partition the HD so parted liked it
--
mvh
Nils Olav Fossum