pscp works very well for many users, otherwise you'd see large warnings about it all over the net and no one would be using it. There is probably something else going on there, I doubt it's pscp. If you can tell how they are corrupted, that would help. Maybe binary files were transferred as ascii somewhere along the way.

Felipe Navarrete wrote:

I have set up a Linux box running samba with unattended 3.5.
When I initially copied the files to the server I used pscp.
For some reason the files got corrupted. I ended up giving a my user
write privilages on the share and just dragging and dropping them
onto to server. That worked fine.
Why does pscp corrupt the files? Are there any switches that will fix this?
If anyone has experience with this let me know.

-- Brian Mathis http://directedge.com/b/