What we really need is real package management...

- Pat

It's funny, I saw this message, and then yesterday we got a computer from one of our suppliers who used the official XP pre-install, and I found this program in the sysprep directory. http://s90124432.onlinehome.us/autodriver.jpg
The options are all hard-coded into the program, but it opens up the associated text file and runs the install insructions from there. I was thinking of trying to make something similar, but using the instructions from the bat files from the unattended install share.