"Sylvain Faivre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> In case you're upgrading from unattended 3.x, you might also want to
> refresh your whole setup. I don't know if the 4.x boot disk works
> with a 3.x install share.

You definitely need to refresh Z:\dosbin (especially install.pl) and
Z:\lib (especially the Z:\lib\Unattend tree).  And you need to copy
over Z:\linuxaux (included in the ...-linuxboot.tar.gz archive).

Unless I am forgetting something, that should be sufficient to make
your install share compatible with either the DOS or the Linux boot
disk.

 - Pat