I'm using the Dos Boot disk and each time i arrive at the part where it mout z: to the serveur "net use" does that error 53.

The M$ support says that it could happen because i'm not really log on the domain or that there is some name problem, wherease i'm using the IP @ of the comp. and the "Starting network..." command ends successfully...

And i ping the machine with other boot disk...

So i have no real clue to manage with that problem.

I've also use other Network boot disk and it's still the same problem... don"t really know what could be the solution.

If anyone got the solution, or some clues...

Thx.