Well, Jennifer, very few college professors seem to be interested in doing what
we call teaching.  Pedagogy is not among their top interests.  :-)

Interestingly, 4 of the classes I took as a graduate student were taught by the
same constructivist teacher.  The courses?  Leadership.  Go figure.

 *************Anyway, I actually got to see, for the first time, what a
constructivist environment could be for adult learners. It was fascinating and
it has me thinking about what she did to set that up and what I could do to set
up that same environment in my own classroom. I wonder how many of us really
have seen or experienced the learning environment Ellin describes in chapter
two. If you are out there...enlighten us!