Dana
I agree that this conversation with your husband is important to share with
students but I would also suggest you share it with your teachers! Think about
 what you did...you had time to converse with someone...time to think about
it.  You revised your thinking and incorporated new knowledge and beliefs. This
is  more than determining importance...it is an opportunity to teach one of
the  dimensions of understanding to both your teachers and your students! :-)
Jennifer

In a message dated 11/22/2008 5:42:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,