On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 03:30:50PM -0700, Magda Danish (Unicode) wrote:
> I am looking for unicode fonts that include characters commonly used in
> transliteration of non-roman languages.  How would I be able to obtain
> those fonts?

If you're talking about characters that are available precomposed in
Unicode, Arial Unicode (from Microsoft) or Plane2000 (only if the
licensing on the first one is unacceptable - it's much lower quality)
will include all the characters.

--
David Starner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and