First start with this page:
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpl04568.html
You may want to buy this:
"Refer to the HP PCL5 Technical Reference Bundle. To order, call HP's
driver/software distribution at 661-257-5565. The part number is
5961-0976."

You may also look at:
http://www.hp.com/cposupport/printers/support_doc/bpl02705.html
and refer to this:
"For further information about PCL commands, HP-GL/2, macros, or PJL
commands, use the Technical Reference Manual set, part number 5021-0377.
Order the manual set from HP's Support Materials Organization."

Or you may download this:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/bpl13210/bpl13210.pdf
"PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Reference Manual - ENWW - HP Part No.
5961-0509. Printed in USA. First Edition - October 1992 PCL 5 Printer
LanguageTechnical Reference Manual."
I have the same book, but dated September 1990 (this was really the
first edition), HP part number 33459-90903.

Also:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?locBasepartNum=5961-0976&lang=English%20%28US%29
"HP PCL Tech Reference Manual CD-ROM - The HP PCL Tech Reference Bundle
CD-ROM includes, the Technical Quick Reference Guide, Printer Job
Language Technical Reference Manual, PCL 5 Color Technical Reference
Manual, PCL 5 Printer Language Technical Reference Manual. In English in
a PDF. Format."

Philippe.
Les messages non sollicités (spams) ne sont pas tolérés.
Tout abus sera signalé automatiquement à vos fournisseurs de service.